Introduction to the new blog

Saturday, September 23rd, 2017

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take the time and explain my time in Spain. First of all, I served a mission here in Spain back in July of 2014 and it lasted 2 years. After that when I returned home to the US I was always craving to return back to Spain. Through BYU, I got accepted to a Spain Study Abroad in Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain for Fall 2017. 

I arrived in Spain sometime around Mid August to visit the south of Spain and meet new people right before the program started. I was also able to visit one of my last areas where I served as a missionary called Valladolid and the whole month of August was great.

As for the month of September, I would call that the "settling in" month. I really did not get a chance to talk about what was going on besides the personal emails that I send to my personal group at home. And, as a requirement for the program we need to write a blog about all of our excursions that we participate in Spain. So, the first excursion we officially did as a group was explore Basque Country along with a bordering area in France and another city in Castilla and Leon. 

Besides that, I just want to mention that this blog is strictly for the excursions I do as part of the BYU Study Abroad class here in Alcala de Henares. 

Thank you and let the journey begin!!!! 

Love,
Sal Galvan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Excursion Trip: Valencia (October 19, 20 and 21)

2nd Excursion Trip: Toledo